Thursday, April 21, 2011

Recipe- Not so much.....

Well, I thought that I would have a great recipe to post this week. Tried something new last night & decided I would make Chinese.
Started off with Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps---- pretty darn good, however, I'm a fan of P.F. Changs lettuce wraps & how their chicken is in 'oh so small' pieces. I cut my chicken, in what I thought, was small pieces, but obviously not small enough.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps, - close but no cigar.

Then I made some Kung Pao Chicken. (John & I's favorite when going to eat Chinese)- Hmmmm, good, and did the job of feeding us, but not great. John kept saying it was really good, however- I know him. When he loves something he'll say: 'Make this again! This is awesome!!!"

Made some Fried Rice to go along with it. Decided to do Brown Fried Rice to make it somewhat healthier. It was pretty good.

But overall, after thinking of all the $$ spent on ingredients, we decided that it's much cheaper & easier to just get Takeout from the restaurant.

So, maybe next week I might have a great new recipe to share with you all!

No comments: