Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cakes Cakes Cakes

My cake "business" has really been booming! I have been averaging about 3-4 cakes per weekend, with about 2-3 wedding cakes/ month, which is wonderful, but it sure can burn you out.... But I love doing it!
I've already started to get orders all the way through December. I'm not fully booked yet, but it's looking promising. I urge anyone who has a party or special occasion coming up, if you are interested in anything sweet, shoot me an email! the.sweet.life@live.com (that's an email address)-
I just updated my "Sweet Life Business" blog with a couple of cakes within the last month or so.... This should give you an idea of what's really going on at the King household, especially on Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays....

Lots & Lots of projects are still happening over here at the King house. (especially while my cakes are in the oven & baking...)- Sometimes it helps me be more productive to see how much I can accomplish before the oven timer goes off! And it works!
I will hopefully post pictures of all the things going on over here within the next day or so!

Until then, check out my cake blog here and get in the mood for something sweet & give me a shout! :)

No comments: