Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mother! She is 48 years old today and says she's proud to be that "old". Isn't that nice to hear!?!

Also, a Happy happy Anniversary to Mom & Woody. They got married 5 years ago today, as well. (So, I hope for Woody's sake, that he never forgets this day... or he's in real big trouble! :) )

Also, a Big Happy Anniversary to Mark & Emily!
They celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, October 20th.
They are some of our very best friends in Nashville.

Last night I hosted a small party for 'Thirty One Gifts'. I hadn't really ever heard of this company before til I ran across it through some friends. It's super cute stuff and I was just impressed by how much stuff they had. Here is the website that's connected to my party.
www.mythirtyone.com/nogle
Make sure that you click, "My Events", then find my name & click: Shop now!


Nothing much has been happening this week. I've been working on some special custom orders for clients, which I'll post some pictures of next week. We are heading back down to the cabin for a couple more days, then back to Nashville for awhile!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for honoring me, and also me and Woody, on your blog! You are so wonderful. Everyone, Neelley made 75-100 cupcakes and brought them to work for my birthday, so that everyone there could enjoy one (or 2, or 3!). They all love "Neelley's cakes", and I was the star of the day thanks to her!!! I love you!